The record THERMCORD system has been specially developed for automatic door applications, and for the first time features thermally insulated door profiles with insulating properties. The dimensions, however, are so inconspicuous that they can hardly be distinguished from our conventional doors.
New design with familiar looks. The thickness of the THERMCORD has increased by a mere 6 mm, and you can hardly tell the difference between the profile widths. The record THERMCORD retains the aesthetics of conventional doors, blending harmoniously into the design of existing models.
With the record THERMCORD, we have taken the opportunity to consider this technically demanding task strictly from the perspective of the door manufacturer. The result is a stand-alone design that sets new standards in form and function. Thus, a thermal value (UD) of up to 1.4 W / m2 K is achieved in conjunction with 30 mm double glazing for a door of standard dimensions.
Innovation with series technology
The THERMCORD is powered by standard modules from the record STA 20 series. This door drive has a long and proven track record, and is one of the most advanced systems on the market. Its parameters can be adjusted in numerous ways, enabling it to be optimized for use in virtually any application. The benefits of the THERMCORD become particularly clear when it comes to the individual adjustment of opening and closing speeds, as well as the hold open time, ensuring the lowest possible heat exchange values for the door.
- UD value of up to 1.4 W / m2 K
- Opening widths of 800 – 3000 mm for one-or two-sided linear sliding door systems
- Recommended maximum height of passage 3000 mm
- Maximum weight 1 x 150 or 2 x 150 kg with 150 mm drive unit height, and 1 x 250 and 2 x 200 kg with 200 mm drive unit height
- Available for use in escape door systems with redundant equipment
- Protection screen of toughened glass to safeguard the secondary closing edge
- MPV Multi-point locking to protect against unauthorized intrusion
- Effective thermal barrier even with narrow door profiles of only 38 mm depth
- All new record design and construction
- Explicit design for use with automatic door systems
- Short payback period
- Unchanged standard drive units
- Digitally networked electronic components
Areas of Application
The record THERMCORD is ideal for all construction projects where large temperature fluctuations occur. It is can be used as an exterior or interior door, making it suitable for thermally insulating the building from the ambient external temperature, as well as thermally insulating heated interior zones (for example, the spa area) or cooler areas (for example server rooms in data centers).